- Participants must study the event rules and regulations carefully. Upon submitting an entry, participant is deemed to have accepted all Terms and Conditions of the Event, the Official Rules as stipulated and to those that may be later introduced by the Organizer/Event Producer.
- All of information provided by a participant in the registration form must be true and accurate.
- Each participant shall be physically fit and able to participate in the Event. The Organizer/Event Producer reserves the right to disallow/disqualify any person who is known or suspected by the Organizer/Event Producer to be physically unfit to participate in the Event and such person shall accept such decision of the Organizer/Event Producer accordingly.
- Participation in the Event is voluntary and at the own risk of participants. Each participant agrees to absolve the Organizer, Event Producer and any sponsors and/or supporting organizations from all liabilities arising from bodily injuries, accidents, death or other losses during or caused by travelling to and from the event venue during in the event or whatsoever reason.
- Participants aged 18 or below must be obtained the consent by a parent / guardian.
- Entry fees are not refundable nor transferable upon the approved application. Registration fee paid for duplicated entries will not be refunded. If a participant allows another party to attend on his or her behalf, both participant and the runner who run on behalf of the participant will be disqualified and might not be allowed to participate in future events.
- The Organizer/Event Producer reserves the right to close the registration any time, whether before or after the registration deadline specified, with out prior notification.
Registration and Payment
- You may submit the application via online registration, post, email or fax. For more details please check the registration form.
- Participants can pay entry fee by the following ways:
- By Cheque
Send a crossed cheque made payable to “GOLDEN WATER LlMlTED” to our address. Please quote the related tracking number and your name on the back of the cheque.
- By Bank Transfer
Bank of China (HK) account: 012-742-1-026155-6 (GOLDEN WATER LIMITED)
- By Cheque
- Please quote the related tracking number and your name on the bank-in-slip and send us back the original copy to our address. You may send us the bank-in-slip via email or fax, please make sure you have kept the original bank-in-slip for verification when collecting your runner’s pack.
- Golden Water Limited
Address: 20/F, Phase 2, Kingsford Industrial Building, 26-32 Kwai Hei Street, Kwai Chung
Fax: (852) 2614 2239
- You will receive an email from online application system soon after you complete the online payment along with the application.
- Applicants paying via cheque or bank transfer will receive the confirmation email within two week after we received your cheque or bank-in-slip.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email, please check your Spam or junk folder and, if it has not been received, please contact us.
- Race Winners will be required to present their identification including HK identity card or passport for verification.
- Participants must retire and leave the race course/event venue immediately if requested by any race official, medical staff, race director or security staff.
- Participants shall indemnify and/or reimburse the Organizer/Event Producer in respect of any additional expenses or costs incurred by the Organizer/Event Producer arising from or in connection with the fault or action or behavior of such Participants during participation in the event.
- The Organizer/Event Producer reserves the right to disqualify any person and / or nullify his or her result due to any violation of the Official Rules of the Event. No refund will be accommodated in the case of disqualifications (applicable to races).
- The Organizer/Event Producer reserves the right to amend the program of the rules and regulations. Should there be any dispute, the Organizer/Event Producer reserves the right to the final decision.
- Free baggage-keeping services will be provided. Participants are advised not to bring any valuable properties. The organizer shall not be liable for any loss.
- Opening time: 7:30am – 12:00pm
- Runners are advised to arrive in sufficient time to deposit their bags to avoid delays.
- 1.5 km – 45 mins
- 3 km – 1 hour
- 10 km – 1.5 hours
The official result will be posted on www.runinwithpeko.com website within 2 weeks after the race.
The participants are advised to access the assembly point by suggested public transport:
- KMB Bus Route 272K: University MTR Station <-> Hong Kong Science Park (5 mins ride)
- Green Mini Bus Route 27: Shatin MTR Station (Pai Tau Street) -> Hong Kong Science Park Phase 2 (10 mins ride)
- Private Cars: Parking spaces available at Hong Kong Science Park Phases 1 and 2
Use of Personal Data
- The Organizer/Event Producer and its agents shall have the absolute discretion to use any photograph, video or any other record of the Event for any lawful purposes including advertising and promotion of the event.
- The Organizer/Event Producer; and its authorized service providers (if any) will use the information that you supplied for the following:
- Announcement of results
- Processing administrative work related to registration, including endorsement, receipt issuance, payment notice issuance, donation record and relevant event notices, etc.;
- Recording any contact with participants;
- Preventing and detecting any activities that make use of this website for fraudulent or exploitative behavior, or activities that allow third parties to provide technical support and backup work in the name of this website;
- Identifying the user or participant;
- Providing the latest updates of event;
- Any other legitimate purposes as may be required, authorized or permitted by law.
- The personal data provided by participants may be disclosed to other organizations for the purposes mentioned above.
- We will never lease, exchange or sell the personally identifiable information that you have voluntarily supplied to us, including email address and telephone number.
Bad Weather Arrangement
- If typhoon signal no. 8 or above, or Black rainstorm warning signal is issued from 12 pm on the day before event, the Event will be cancelled. Entry fee will not be refunded.
- Other than the above scenarios, should weather conditions turn bad or the aforesaid signals are issued during the race, the organizer may modify the race course or cancel the race.
- If the race is canceled after it has started, runners will be directed to leave the race course under safe condition by marshals.